I. PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE TREATMENT
Id: Ozone Bowling S.L.
TAX ID: B10649002
Postal address: Carretera Nacional 332, km 88.2, 03550 - San Juan de Alicante, Alicante.
II. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
What categories of data do we process?
Depending on the purpose, Ozone Bowling S.L. treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, image, postal code, telephone number, and ID card number.
- Academic and professional data: education/diplomas, student record, professional experience, membership of professional associations, in the case of selection processes.
- User identification codes or passwords.
- Traffic and location data (IP's)
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, so that the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to carry out the provision of the contracted services.
In the event that the user provides data of third parties, you represent that you have the consent of the same and agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Ozone Bowling S.L. from any liability in this regard. However, Ozone Bowling S.L. may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Ozone Bowling S.L. reserves the right to perform, at any time, as many corporate checks and verifications are necessary to ensure the accuracy of the data provided, thereby avoiding possible duplications and / or errors in the information provided by the Client, thus ensuring the requested service and providing greater legal certainty to both parties.
The data in the forms provided by Ozone Bowling S.L. through www.ozonebowling.com/contacto are marked with an asterisk (*), will be necessary to fulfill the contractual or legal purpose established.
Therefore, if the user does not provide them, it will not be possible to send the form through www.ozonebowling.com/contacto or to attend the request.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Ozone Bowling S.L., will process the user's data, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Sending (via email and/or SMS) electronic communications in order to establish a business relationship between Ozone Bowling S.L. and the user and/or to meet the needs of the user unless otherwise indicated or unless the user objects.
- To elaborate a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to the same, using their data derived from the management of the services provided (navigation data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- In the event that you send us your cv or register in the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to evaluate and manage your job application and, where appropriate, to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so its non-provision will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- To carry out the necessary actions to protect the vital interests of clients when necessary, or to comply with judicial resolutions and the measures agreed therein.
- Parking management.
How long do we keep your data?
Ozone Bowling S.L. will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods, in any case, the period: 5 years, or the period established by law for any action that may arise from the treatment.
In the case of the data you provide in relation to the job offers you wish to subscribe to, they will be kept for 3 years from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you tell us otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and Ozone Bowling S.L. servers.
- Encryption of information on Ozone Bowling S.L.'s own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to the user's data by third parties
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of user data by Ozone Bowling S.L. in order to send the contact form and / or work is in the consent of the person concerned, requested for the particular case.
In the case of services provided directly by Ozone Bowling S.L. or through its suppliers, the processing will be carried out on the basis of the execution of the contract. In this sense, the data processing carried out by suppliers will not be considered as transfer or communication of data, except in legally established cases.
The processing of data in order to send electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news, as well as rating surveys or satisfaction surveys related to Ozone Bowling S.L., commercial and/or promotional information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity carried out by users on the website and the development of commercial profiles using data derived from the management of products and services contracted with Ozone Bowling S.L., are based on the legitimate interest of Ozone Bowling S.L. to carry out such processing in accordance with current regulations.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
It may also use the user information for compliance with the various legal obligations of Ozone Bowling SL.
In the case of registration for published job offers, your data will be processed on the basis of your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, although this would make it impossible for your application to be taken into account in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
IV. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- The State Security Forces and Corps by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
V. OTHER DATA THAT WE TREAT IN OZONE BOWLING S.L.
Within the commitment of Ozone Bowling S.L. with the privacy and protection of personal data, we inform you of other data processing that may be carried out within the framework of the relationship with customers, specifically in relation to telephone customer services.
In this sense, Ozone Bowling S.L. will process your data in order to improve the quality of our services, as well as manage the request made and provide, where appropriate, the services that have been requested. If you wish, you can contact us through the telephone numbers provided for this purpose, the legal basis for processing will be the adoption of pre-contractual measures or the development of the contractual relationship itself, as well as, in certain cases your own consent.
We also inform you that our centers have a video surveillance system, whose function is to ensure the safety of people and facilities. We remind you that the current legislation legitimizes the treatment carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of Ozone Bowling S.L. in ensuring the security of the facilities, so that your image may be recorded with the mere fact of accessing the building.
These data may be communicated to the State Security Forces and Corps if necessary. The images will be kept in custody for a maximum period of one (1) month from their capture.
VI. USERS' RIGHTS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can send a letter to Ozone Bowling S.L. (Carretera Nacional 332, km 88.2, 03550 - San Juan de Alicante, Alicante), (hereinafter, the "Address"). At any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- To revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not Ozone Bowling S.L. is processing personal data concerning him/her.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain from Ozone Bowling S.L. the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Ozone Bowling S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge automated decisions taken by Ozone Bowling S.L., if applicable.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that Ozone Bowling S.L. has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.